santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Helio Cola Rodrigues <helio.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue building for Solaris
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:00:35 GMT
I found this in the cinstallation.html

Version 1.6.0 of the library has been tested with versions 3.x and 2.8.0 of
Xerces-C, and Version 0.9.7 (and above) of OpenSSL. Xalan-C has no official
releases that will build successfully with Xerces-C 3.x.

I'm guessing the 1.6.0 is a typo, and this actually referring to the version
1.6.1. Is that right!?!

Thanks
/Helio