santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache XML Security for Java 1.4.5
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 09:30:11 GMT
Hi Sean,

I took a look at it but I didn't see an obvious cause. Given that it
wasn't a regression, I thought it was more important to get a new
release out which fixes the broken c14n11 implementation. I'm planning
on rewriting some of the c14n stuff as part of the 1.5.0 release, so I
might uncover the bug then.

Colm.