santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Young <malcolm.yo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in Verifying Signing
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 22:41:59 GMT
Also, I was wondering what you meant by a 'tranform that allows for
whitespace changes'. I am unaware of a transform that does that. I did
notice you've been changing around your canonicalisation transforms. I would
suggest you stick to the exclusive canonicalisation transform.

Also, a small point but I would place that canonicalisation transform AFTER
the enveloped signature transform. I don't know about Santuario but that
would avoid a node set to stream conversion and prevent another pass using
standard canonicalisation (in my stack at least).

I strongly suspect that what you are seeing is a whitespace related issue.

Cheers,

mal