santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bishop <bisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internet connection while verifying local content?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:26:30 GMT
That sounds reasonable.  The only schema validation I'm doing is the digital
signature against the digital signature schema.  I'm using the internal one
(org.apache.xml.security.resource.schema) and that one doesn't appear to
link to other entities.  I assume I should still take over entity resolution
nonetheless?  Maybe it's still trying to generate a call to the schema on
the web?

Michael