santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Moser <brandonmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in Verifying Signing
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:19:45 GMT
So, we decided to use a Transform that allows for whitespace changes, but we are still receiving
False when attempting to check the signature immediately after signing. It appears in the
log file that the Pre-Digest value before signing doesn't contain the SignatureValue and DigestValue
(expected), yet after signing the checkSignatureValue contains both Signature & Digest
values, which I would believe cause the digest to be different. Is it possible to check the
signature value immediately after signing and get a valid response of True?

I have tried to use the Online validator and oxygen's validator and both return, "Signature
Invalid".  We have included the public RSA key in the output in any attempt to validate this
output. Since we are development the data is not valuable, I have attached the XML output
and the log.