santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Cantor, Scott E." <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject Re: Transform NullPointerException
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:40:25 GMT
>So I am able to create a signed XML document; however, now I'm having
>issues trying to validate the XML signature in C++. I've attached the
>C++ code to this document.

Assuming that's the sample from the library, if it's not working, it's
possible you're corrupting the XML before verifying it.

Either way, the latest library finally has support for directing the
digested octets to a logfile so you can compare them to what the Java
logger is seeing. Just set XSEC_DEBUG_FILE to a path to dump the data to.

-- Scott