santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transform NullPointerException
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:48:51 GMT
I was able to solve my issue, I had forgotten the init block: static {
org.apache.xml.security.Init.init(); }

So I am able to create a signed XML document; however, now I'm having
issues trying to validate the XML signature in C++. I've attached the
C++ code to this document.

Does anyone notice that I'm doing something completely wrong?

Thanks...

Bill-