santuario-dev mailing list archives

From rangeli nepal <rangeli.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Key Transfer
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:44:58 GMT
Thank you Scott. I am looking into
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlenc-core,though I agree I might not have
sufficient depth.
Scenario that I am implementing is very similar to  in section 2.2.2
of the spec under usage.

One difference is in my scenario in contrast to spec is, Instead of
having relation between EncryptedData and EncryptedKey,
EncryptedKey and Signature has relation.

 Currently  I am able to build EncryptedKey structure. I am trying
find a way to put this built EncryptedKey structure  in the xml
document.

Thank you.
rn