santuario-dev mailing list archives

From rangeli nepal <rangeli.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Key Transfer
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:33:17 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I am very new to this group and software. If I am posting at wrong
group, please guide me.
I am currently trying to use xml-sec java implementation.

Problem I am trying to solve is the to transfer key wrapped around
another key. I saw this interface called
EncryptedKey, which perfectly meet my requirement. It clearly says it
can be   placed within an application document

I am trying to find how to use it. I see an example that is used to
show the encryption of the content of element.
But I could not get the clue how to use it for my case. Any pointer
will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
rn