santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ok, 1.6.0 take 2
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:42:23 GMT
+1. Scott, could you make sure to update the wording of the NOTICE
file for the next release. It should have the Apache Copyright notice
in it, as per:

http://apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice

It's not a blocker for this release though. Please also make sure to
generate a hash of the distribution before you add it to the Apache
distribution directory.

Colm.

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Cantor, Scott E. <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> I've uploaded a new tarball here[1] that corrects the following issues:
>
> - puts back a config header template I inadvertently removed from svn, which got overwritten
by an incorrect copy (this was correct in RC2 that I've been testing)

> - adds NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt to root of tarball
>
> No code changes were made other than correcting the config header to hide some macros.
>
> I'd like to approve this as 1.6.0. +1 from me.
>
> Once it's approved I'll remove it from this location, of course. I didn't want to wait
on the replication for people to see it.