santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Chad La Joie <laj...@itumi.biz>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XML Security 1.4.4
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 00:02:43 GMT
Okay, false alarm I think.  It appears that something was just horked up
with my test env.

One question this brings to my mind though is, should xmlsec really be
tied to xerces and xalan (the missing class is from xalan)?  Looks like
there are about 10 classes that directly use APIs from those two libraries.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz