santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Cantor" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject RE: C++ release candidate posted
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:41:10 GMT
> In XSEC-C++ 1.6.0, include declarations for NSS files are changed from
> "nss/xxxx.h" to "nss3/xxxx.h". Since the NSS distribution (I am using NS
> 3.12.6) creates 'nss' directory for include files the configure phase
> fails for NSS validation.
> Would it be possible to go back to nss/xxxx.h declaration?

I used the convention that I found on packaged versions of NSS on Linux
(specifically SUSE and Red Hat). I can't just use nss, that wouldn't work.

If there's a different convention on different systems, we'll have to have a
check for it.

My preference would be to chop the prefix off the headers if NSS can't
decide what its prefix is, but that won't work if I leave the configuration
to nss-config, so I'll have to ifdef it.

-- Scott