santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Arend van der Veen <arend.vanderv...@gmail.com>
Subject Decrypting an XML Document using Java
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:18:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have downloaded and installed xml-security-bin-1_4_3.zip.  I am
trying to use the simpleDecrypt sample program to decrypt an xml file.
 The EncryptionKey has been encrypted using a RSA 1.5 with  X509
public/private key.  The data is encrypted using aes-128-cbc.

I am having trouble determine how to set the AlgorithmName and KeySpec
to get this to work for my case.  I tried setting the AlgorithmName to
"RSA" and used X509EncodedKeySpec.  I set the filename to the key the
private key.  I get the following error:

RSA SecretKeyFactory not available

Thanks in advance for any help,
Arend