santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Compiling CPP Samples under Ubuntu 8.0.4
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:45:25 GMT
Heya,

Out of curiosity - should the subversion trunk compile under Linux at the moment?  I was going
to have a look at the problem below, but I've got some problems that look like the makefiles
might not have been updated for the EC stuff?  But before I touch anything I want to make
sure I'm not just doing something stupid :).

Cheers,
	Berin