santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Cantor" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject RE: Using NSS as crypto-provider for xml-security-c
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:17:46 GMT
> I understood that. That is why I really did not to send a patch for the
> distribution. I just wanted post the code as information so that someone
> knowledgelabe with build system can create the patch (if they want). I
> just did not say I found the bug - I wanted to point to a solution too.

That's still bugzilla, not the mailing list. Unfortunately, everything in
bugzilla gets cc'd here for some reason I've never undertsood, but that's
where it goes.

And yes, if you can describe the fix without supplying code, that should be
ok.

Make sure you're looking at the latest code, though, or at least something
>= 1.5.

-- Scott