santuario-dev mailing list archives

From <Pankaj.Kha...@cognizant.com>
Subject Info required on SAX implementation of XML Dgital Signature verification
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:43:19 GMT

Hi all,

We are trying to use the SAX implementation of the XML Digital Signature
verification. The reason of choosing SAX over DOM is because we are
having huge files(10-30MB) whose signature needs to be created and
verified( Also it should be multithreaded). And in the DOM
implementation we are not able to meet NFRs in the processing time and
the Memory usage. Using the SAX implementation has reduced the
processing time and memory usage also but the difference is not huge.
Has anyone got any different implementation or way of using the SAX
parser for the signature validation?

I was also looking at the STAX implementation code
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/security/branches/stax_jsr105/)
but I found that the branch code itself is incomplete. There are couple
of missing classes which have been used in it and its giving compilation
error.

Missing Classes name are -

>com.r_bg.stax.StaxStructure

>com.r_bg.stax.c14n.StaxCanonicalizationMethod

Can anyone point out where I can find these classes or how to implement
these classes?

Regards,

Pankaj Kharbe

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.