santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mullan <Sean.Mul...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: RSA-SHA256 xml signature
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:36:17 GMT
Hi,

The Java/JSR 105 API also supports this and the underlying JCE
cryptographic support for RSA-SHA256 has been in Sun's JDK since 1.4.2.
However. you must specify the URI when generating the SignatureMethod,
as there is no String constant defined for it yet. So do the following:

XMLSignatureFactory fac = XMLSignatureFactory.getInstance();
SignatureMethod sm =
fac.newSignatureMethod("http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmldsig-more#rsa-sha256",
...);

--Sean