santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Wally Dennis" <Wally.Den...@Hewitt.com>
Subject Wally Dennis is out of the office.
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 09:47:19 GMT

Regarding your message: [Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for May
2009]

I will be out of the office starting  01-May-2009 and will not return until
05-May-2009.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information
that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail
address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance
with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot
be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by
e-mail.