santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Ling Xiaohan" <lin...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Reference URI format !
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:30:49 GMT
> factory.newReference("My%20document/test.txt", ...);
    However, apache XMLDsig could set Reference's URI with space by calling
XMLSignature.addDocument, ex.,
     sig.addDocument("My document/test.txt", null,
Constants.ALGO_ID_DIGEST_SHA1);

    Although method newReference could succeed with URI escaped space to
%20, the %20
would also appear in output file. I think it is not a proper readable format
for user to comprehend
it. So implementation of apache sounds better. Anyone approve?!