santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au>
Subject Can't trace org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.DOMXMLSignature in NetBeans
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 00:10:11 GMT

I've been trying to track down problems by tracing in NetBeans. I am using
the JSR-105 API for the signature components, so I assume that I am getting
these classes from rt.jar, as there is no services SPI in the
xmlsec-1.4.2.jar.

When I try to trace the calls using NetBeans, the trace skips straight over
the xmlsec classes, but happily traces into the other classes in the JDK.
The Call Stack shows the DOMXMLSignature.sign method call in Hidden Source
Calls, but knows the line number.

See  http://www.nabble.com/file/p19752612/DOMSignContext.png
DOMSignContext.png

Do you guys have any idea why this might be the case.

Peter