santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Dittmann <Werner.Dittm...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Undeclared namespace prefix
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:01:38 GMT
All,

why did it work with 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 then? Were these two version
buggy in that case? Or what was changed in 1.4.2 to get this
incompatible behaviour?

Because we use it in WSS4J we always rely on the backward compatibility.
Changing the WSS4J code just to circumvent a problem would cause a major
effort to many applications that actually use WSS4J. Before changing
WSS4J we shall check if a fix in xmlsec is more appropriate.

Regards,
Werner