santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mullan <Sean.Mul...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: danshved@gmail.com
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:40:54 GMT
Hi,

I think I know what the problem is. Since you are using JDK 6, you are
using the XML Signature implementation/JSR 105 that is bundled with JDK
6. Thus you are not picking up the new features and fixes in XMLSec 1.4.2.

To override the JDK 6 implementation, put xmlsec.jar into
<jdk>/jre/lib/endorsed directory. Let me know if that works and I'll
update the docs to make mention of this.

--Sean