santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject DSA signature algorithm
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:41:13 GMT
I'm getting an exception when I try to use the DSA signature algorithm:

Original Exception was java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed
provider supports this key:
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCERSAPrivateCrtKey
    at org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.computeSignature(WSSecSignature.java:659)

using wss4j 1.5.1 with xmlsec-1.4.0 (also tried 1.4.1), with Java 5 on
Linux. If I instead use the RSA signature algorithm (which is apparently
the default) there's no exception.

After some online searches I installed the unlimited strength JCE files
in my JRE, since some people with the same error had received that
advice. This didn't have any effect.

Anyone have any ideas? Or, for that matter, is anyone using DSA
signatures successfully?

Thanks,

  - Dennis

--