santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Wally Dennis" <Wally.Den...@hewitt.com>
Subject Re: XML Signature debugging
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:31:07 GMT
Thanks Sean - since I am a bit new to this, would I create the RFE in
bugzilla?  Is there a way I can make the additions myself and submit them
for validation/inclusion?

"Sean Mullan" <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>

Sent by: Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM
03/31/2008 11:16 AM
Please respond to
security-dev@xml.apache.org

security-dev@xml.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: XML Signature debugging

Wally Dennis wrote:

> Thank you very much for the quick responses.
>
> No - I'm not getting any messages at all from the XML Security code.  It

> appears as though the logging statements that exist in the JSR 105
> version do not exist in the Apache API.

Yes, the JSR 105 code path has more extensive logging support.

I suggest you file an RFE to add more logging support.

Thanks,
Sean

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information
that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail
address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance
with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot
be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by
e-mail.