santuario-dev mailing list archives

From ralph-xmlsecur...@ralphholz.de
Subject Re: Decryption fails on receiving host, but not on local - pointers?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:44:50 GMT
Hi,

I can provide the following assistance in finding the problem: when the
receiver writes the Document to disk and parses it in again, the decryption
works! A crude work-around, but at least it means there is a problem with the
Document and the libs.

It really must be a problem that happens during transmission in the network.
Should I maybe try an identity transformation?

Output with this method:

Wrote to cache.xml
PDPA1Control: Sender in my domain, using symmetric cryptography. Key for bob.
Key was encrypted with: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
Key has encrypted value: SzTHexUraiIeh/QSoTA12zVNoWB2KDxw
PDPCryptoOperator: symDecrypt() success.

--
For contact details, please see www.ralphholz.de.