santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS)" <rinilkumar.b...@hp.com>
Subject Facing problem in using templatesign XML C++ Security library
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:53:12 GMT
Hi All

We are a part of a project which deals with webservers and webservices. Presently, we are
into the deployment of digital signature support in SOAP. For this, we require a valid XML
request to proceed with the next level. We are facing some problem while signing an XML document
(as shown below) using the sample 'templatesign'. The command that we are executing is:

-> templatesign -r key.pem (password) file.xml

The XML file is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
 <Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig <http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig>
#">
 <SignedInfo>
  <CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/> >
  <SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/ <http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/>

 <Reference URI="http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet <http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet>
">
  <DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/ <http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>

  <DigestValue>60NvZvtdTB+7UnlLp/H24p7h4bs=</DigestValue>
  </Reference>
  </SignedInfo>  <SignatureValue>juS5RhJ884qoFR8flVXd/rbrSDVGn40CapgB7qeQiT+rr0NekEQ6BHhUA8dT3+BCTBUQI0dBjlml9lwzENXvS83zRECjzXbMRTUtVZiPZG2pqKPnL2YU3A9645UCjTXU+jgFumv7k78hieAGDzNci+PQ9KRmm//icT7JaYztgt4=</SignatureValue>
 <KeyInfo>
 <KeyValue>
 <RSAKeyValue>  <Modulus>uCiukpgOaOmrq1fPUTH3CAXxuFmPjsmS4jnTKxrv0w1JKcXtJ2M3akaV1d/karvJlmeao20jNy9r+/vKwibjM77F+3bIkeMEGmAIUnFciJkR+ihO7b4cTuYnEi8xHtu4iMn6GODBoEzqFQYdd8p4vrZBsvs44nTrS8qyyhba648=</Modulus>
 <Exponent>AQAB</Exponent>
  </RSAKeyValue>
  </KeyValue>
  </KeyInfo>
  </Signature>

We are getting the following error:

An error occured during signing operation
   Message: Error allocating memory

Please verify the XML Document and let us know if the XML document is a valid input to 'templatesign'
or if we are making any mistake with commands. Kindly let us know of any resources explaining
execution of templatesign in detail. Also, if possible, please let us know of any valid XML
file on which templatesign is working.

Thanks in-advance

Best Regards,
Rinilkumar Baxi