santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Raul Benito" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a difference in memory usage between Apache-Java-XmlSecurity and Apache-C++-XmlSecurity?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:00:33 GMT
Hi Andre,
Your memory problems are DOM realated the XML-SEC library only needs 10MB to
verify any document.
So in order to improve it you must look using the expermiental STAX
implementation or the SAX one.

Regards,

Raul

p.s. I haven't take a deep look to the encrypt/decrypting part  so perahps
we have some problems there.

--
http://r-bg.com