santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Daniele Gagliardi <daniele.gaglia...@eng.it>
Subject Re: Encrypt xml with private key
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:38:47 GMT
ok, you're encrypting using PUBLIC key (certificate.getPublicKey ()).
It seems you have problems with java security policies. Maybe you have
to use jce unlimited strength encryption files. You can find  them at
SUN java site http://java.sun.com, in the section of jdk downloads.
Choose the proper file for your version of jdk.

Daniele Gagliardi

Engiweb Security - Gruppo Engineering
Corso Stati Uniti 23/I
35127 Padova, Italia