santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Vishal Mahajan <vmaha...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.1Beta1 Release
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:08:15 GMT
Hi Raul,

I ran my tests with this jar and seems like 40897 (String comparisons
using '==' causes validation errors with some parsers) is still
unresolved. We had some discussion on this issue on the list earlier
under the thread "String Comparison in ElementProxy". I have attached
the last email of that thread for quick reference. It'll be great if we
can get this resolve for 1.4.1. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Vishal