santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Kelly Graus <kelly.gr...@toltech.net>
Subject Re: Standard for embedding KeyInfo
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:35:58 GMT
<head>
</head>
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">By this do you mean embedding the certificate in the signature?  If
so,
this sounds like it would work best for us.  Do you have any sample code
that does this?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I wrap KeyInfo myself now, I don't use this library directly for that part,
it's not as powerful as my code. My old code used it, you can look at:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tinyurl.com/2pzlpp">http://tinyurl.com/2pzlpp</a>

Look at the sign() method.

-- Scott

  </pre>
Thank you very much for the reply and the code.&nbsp; It's exactly what I
needed.&nbsp; There is a slight problem with calling sbStrToXMLCh() on the
safeBuffer.&nbsp; In the WinCAPICryptoX509 constructor, the buffer type in
the safeBuffer is never set, so it stays BUFFER_UNKNOWN, which causes
the sbStrToXMLCh function to throw an exception.&nbsp; Changing the type to
BUFFER_CHAR fixes the problem.&nbsp; As a certificate novice, I'm not sure
what the correct behavior is.&nbsp; I will open a new thread to address it.<br>
Thanks again for the help!<br>
Kelly<br>