santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff1016 <cliff1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Does the XML security package work with Xerces-C v1.6 ?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:15:11 GMT

Hi All,

My supervisor is asking me to implement some functions doing the XML
signature. I was thinking about using the Apache XML security library but
then my supervisor said that our server has Xerces-C v1.6 installed and I
cannot upgrade it since we have lots of old programs depending on it. So,
does anybody know if I could use Xerces-C v1.6 or if there is any other work
around for this. Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Cliff