santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mullan <Sean.Mul...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SignatureDSA Java Implementation
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:54:08 GMT
It looks like a bug. Do you mind filing a bug at
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla (Security project) so you can track
the issue.

As a workaround, you can use the java.security.Provider API to reorder
the JCE providers the way you want. Or you can manually edit the list of
providers in the JRE/lib/security/java.security file.

--Sean