santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Sweet" <edsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keystore exception when signing document.
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:24:07 GMT
Hi Ashrad, thanks for the reply.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that in the previous email. I have downloaded
the unlimited strength JCE policy jars for 1.5.0 from the Sun Website and
installed them as per the instructions (i.e. copied them into
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Home/lib/security
on OSX).

Thanks again,

Ed.