santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Arshad Noor <arshad.n...@strongauth.com>
Subject Re: Keystore exception when signing document.
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:03:03 GMT
Can you post the lines from your java.security file that reflect
what providers are configured, Ed?  Additionally, can you post
your Base64-encoded digital certificate too?  Thirdly, can you
verify that the private key corresponding to the certificate you
are trying to use, is in the JKS keystore that you're trying to
access?  Finally, any reason why you would want to use JDK 1.3
instead of the more current 1.5.x?

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.