santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Arshad Noor <arshad.n...@strongauth.com>
Subject Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI) software
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:59:35 GMT
Friends,

I am aware that there are ethics about posting self-serving commercials
in forums such as these. However, I hope my transgression will be over-
looked, given that the software I am about to mention, is *free and
open-source* (under the LGPL).

StrongAuth, Inc., the company I am affiliated with, has just announced
the availability of StrongKey(tm), a software product that can be used
to centrally manage symmetric keys for an enterprise. Details about the
software - as well as downloads - are available at
http://www.strongkey.org.

The software is designed to address the problem of managing symmetric
encryption keys across different operating systems, databases,
applications and devices, while providing for centralized policy-
definition, strong access controls and very strong protections of the
data (given that these comprise encryptions keys).  It is a building-
block of, what we call, an Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure
(EKMI).

The reason for my posting this message in this forum is that StrongKey
is written in 100% Java, and specifically uses XMLSignatures for
maintaining the integrity of objects, and we believe that information
may be of interest to some.

I thank you for your indulgence, and apologize in advance to anyone
who may be offended by this posting - but I took the chance in the
hope that the inforamtion may be useful to some people.

Regards

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.