santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Use of exclusive c14n when encrypting elements in C++ lib
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 01:33:14 GMT
Scott Cantor wrote:

> If you want to cut a final RC, I can try and do a final round of source and
> RPM builds and make sure it's clean. Red Hat is apparently going to put EL5
> on top of gcc4.1, so I have to make sure things are ok.

I've built against 4.1 on my deb unstable box.  So theoretically should
be fine.

> Oh...I know the other thing...have you done any builds against a Xerces 3.0
> snapshot?

Yes - and they broke badly.  I wanted to finalise this version, get it
out and then do a 1.3.1 with that and a rebuilt configure sctipt (using
automake).  I.e. API exactly the same as 1.3 but compile under Xerces
3.0 and fix the whole unix build process.

Cheers,
	Berin