santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mullan <Sean.Mul...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: CanonicalizerSpi
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:09:31 GMT
Can you be more specific about what the problem is?

Also, the next release of Apache XML Security (1.4) will include JSR 105
(Java XML DSig API). The JSR 105 API allows you to implement your own
Canonicalization (or Transform) algorithms (with support for input
parameters) by subclassing the javax.xml.crypto.dsig.TransformService
class. An initial beta of XMLSec 1.4 is now available for testing:
http://xml.apache.org/security/dist/java-library/xmlsec-1.4.Beta0.jar

--Sean