santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: XML-Security TLP -> Santuario
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:04:23 GMT
OK guys, quick poll - is anyone going to get upset if I put forwad two
resolutions to the board, one as original which is preferred and one as
just xml-security as the fallback?

I should have realised that creating a broad project might get sticky -
my apologies to all.  I'm still going to push forward some kind of idea
of a federation for security issues within the ASF however.

Cheers,
	Berin