santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Raul Benito" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invalid PKCS #5 padding
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 09:23:32 GMT
1000 Encs/second good load!

I have not hear nothing similar. In order to help we need the xml-sec
version, the JCE you are using (I think you are using the SUN one, but
can be different), and the text of the exception.

Right now I think about to causes that can explain your symptoms:
  1.- A race condition in some object either in the JCE or in xml-sec.
  2.- A hardware problem caused by too much heat, either by a faulty
RAM(really likely) or by the CPU(more unlikely).

Regards,

Raul

--
http://r-bg.com