santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Cláudio Engelsdorff Avila <claudio.av...@tracesistemas.com>
Subject Re: Need lots of help - Validating Signed XML files
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:22:33 GMT
By RCL i mean Revogation Certificate List.

I'll look the JCA, thanks for answering that fast.

Best regards

"Martin Labarthe Dubois" <dubois@consist.com.ar>
04/04/2006 16:12
Please respond to
security-dev@xml.apache.org

<security-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Need lots of help - Validating Signed XML files

My goals are:
- Assure that the certicate used was an end user certificate and not from
a certification authority; (Didn't find nothing about this kind of
validation)

use JCA

- Adopt rules defined by RFC 3280 for RCL and chain of trust
(certification chain); (Completely lost on this one)

what do you mean with RCL ? to many definitions related to that.

- Verify if the revogation and chain lists are up to date; (Didn't get
that far on my research)

use JCA

- Validate the key type used accept only keys type A; (I didn't find
anything about this types only when you pucharse your key you choose this
kind of things, at least here on brazil.)

keys type A is something related to brazil, we need more info.