santuario-dev mailing list archives

From chirsmail sapl <chrisusm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Normalization of DOM
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:37:20 GMT
Hi All,

  I did quite a lot of R&D and found that normalizing the DOM converted from JDOM stabilize
and gets the exact DOM out of JDOM and validate the signature only for an URI signature.

  The validation of signature of an URI of XML works successfully when we normalize the DOM
out of JDOM. But when we do the XSLT signature and try to validate , it signs the XSLT and
the validation of XSLT fails.

  Does any expert have any idea why the validation of an XSLT fails but validation of URI
not fails.

  Cheers,
  Chris.