santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Labarthe Dubois" <dub...@consist.com.ar>
Subject Re: JDOM - Sign validation
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:39:02 GMT
you can try saving the XML to a file, and reading from it,
when traspasing from one format to another and viceversa. JDOM <-> DOM

moreover, i usually use IBMXMLSecurity suite to test the file just
typing
java dsig.VerifyGUI "filename.xml"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chirsmail sapl
  To: security-dev@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 2:31 PM
  Subject: Re: JDOM - Sign validation

  thanks for the reply.When i print DOM and DOM converted from JDOM seems to be same.I see
lot of difference on the object level of signed DOM and DOM converted from JDOM.Because the
signing of DOM converted from JDOM work well.After updating the DOM into JDOM and then convert
the JDOM back to DOM ,the vaildation fails.

  I think if i get the exact singed DOM out of JDOM , i should be able to valid the sign.But
don't know how to get the exact DOM out of JDOM for validation.

  Martin Labarthe Dubois <dubois@consist.com.ar> wrote:
    Yes. in this case i also saw both of them identical from the c14n perspective.

    You must have some other difference.