santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank Cornelis" <fcorn...@telenet.be>
Subject Reference URI and Xerces
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:11:06 GMT
Hi,

The XML signatures I put on my documents use URIs that start with a '#' within the Reference
element. This is needed when you want to refer to the local document. But, when I feed the
signed documents to the Xerces (2.8.0) schema validator, I get the following exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: schema validation error: cvc-datatype-valid.1.2.1: '#xmldsig-86edae86-2b97-4794-9d11-276a9b04217d#timestamp'
is not a valid value for 'anyURI'.

Anyone knows how to solve this issue? I really need to be able to validate the documents after
they have been signed.

Frank.