santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "m2 r2sj" <m2r...@gmail.com>
Subject Keystore
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:38:02 GMT
I am looking for efficient way to use the  keystore to create a private key
to sign the XML document for one or more persons  . When the person signs
the document , Lets assume 10 persons want to sign the document .

Should We

1)Get the each person details and create a key store for each person on
their local computer and then generate a private key and then sign the
document as follows

keytool -genkey -alias test -keyalg RSA -dname "CN=Geuer, OU=FB12NUE, O=Uni,
C=DE" -keypass xmlsecurity -storepass xmlsecurity -keystore
keystoreRSA.jks-validity 2000

Or

2)Keep the keystore on a server and use common user name and password to get
the private key for all the persons

Can any one suggest me the efficient way to do this.