santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Murugan Selvaraj" <mselva...@digitalbridge.com>
Subject null pointer exception while signing
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:34:41 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing an issue with signing the XML file.I have the apache sample
code that works file for signing the XML file.I am now trying to
integrate with my framework .It is not working.I am getting null pointer
exception while signing.

Thought I copied the keystore file to the location where I am executing
the framework , I am getting null pointer exception.

Does any one have any idea? .

I am getting the private key but getting null pointer exception .during
signing as null

try

            {

            xmlSig.sign(privKey);

            }catch(Exception ee)

            {

                        System.out.println("private key"+privKey);

                        System.out.println("excepton during
signing"+ee.getMessage());

            }

Regards