santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Murugan Selvaraj" <mselva...@digitalbridge.com>
Subject RE: Remove KeyValue from xml signature
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:06:16 GMT
Hi Michael.

Once you sign the document , you can use put the signed content to the
another file .The code for implementing is as follows.

xmlFile -  is the name of the file where you want to send the O/P.

java.io.FileOutputStream out = new java.io.FileOutputStream(xmlFile);

org.apache.xml.security.utils.XMLUtils.outputDOMc14nWithComments(doc,
out);

Murugan

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kail [mailto:michael.kail@rl-ag.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:06 AM
To: security-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Remove KeyValue from xml signature

Hi to all!

I'v got a problem:
I'm creating an enveloped xml signature. That works. But in the signed
document is Field KeyValue that contains DSAKeyValue. And I just wan't
to know if there is any Way to tell xmlsignature not to write that
information into document(as we don't need it).
Here's my current code:

		javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder db =
dbf.newDocumentBuilder();
	     	org.w3c.dom.Document doc = db.parse(signatureFile);
	      String BaseURI = signatureFile.toURL().toString();

ElementProxy.setDefaultPrefix("http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#",null)
;

	      XMLSignature sig = new XMLSignature(doc, BaseURI,

XMLSignature.ALGO_ID_SIGNATURE_DSA);

	      //add siognature infomaetion to document
	      Node nl = doc.getFirstChild();
	      nl.appendChild(sig.getElement());

	      Transforms transforms = new Transforms(doc);

transforms.addTransform(Transforms.TRANSFORM_ENVELOPED_SIGNATURE);

	      //add document "archivdescriptor" to signed content
	      sig.addDocument("", transforms,
Constants.ALGO_ID_DIGEST_SHA1);

Hope there's anybody who got a hint!

Thanks for help, michael