santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Build issues on RedHat enterprise 4
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:21:19 GMT
Peter.Nordlund@elekta.com wrote:

> Thanks a lot Berin!
>
> Next question, a bit related to my build problems.
>
> I have no clue if this is good suggestion, or if it has some unexpected
> side effects or so.
>
> Have you considered stepping the Xalan version to 1.10.0?
>
> As far as I have investigated, 1.10.0 compiles ok on RedHat Enterprise 4.
> But I have no idea how well it works on other OSes.

The only reason it's marked as an earlier version on the web site is
that it was the version current when 1.2 was released.  I regularly run
against Xalan SVN and haven't had anything I had to modify in a long
time.  So I think it should compile cleanly against 1.10 - haven't
explicitly tested, but should be fine.

Cheers,
	Berin