santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Dittmann <Werner.Dittm...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: TLP Resolution
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:24:02 GMT
+1 from me.

Just a comment regarding the charter: is it really only Apache XML
Security? IMHO this would be a bit too narrow, for example JuiCE is
not dependent on XML, maybe other security related software will be
pop up later as well.

I would like to see an "Apache Security" PMC that would address all
kind of security relevant software and act as a solid base to deliver
security functions to other Apache projects. Also we may think to
browse existing Apache projects to see if there is already software
(maybe even multiply implemented) and pool them here.

BTW, I would be happy to be a part of this activity.

Regards,
Werner