santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Wei Lu <w...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Stream based approaches, progress and call for advice
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:22:30 GMT

JFYI (there are some streaming implemenation in the academia field , they
are not using stax, but may provide idea for you)

A streaming validation model for soap digital signature
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~welu/c14n_hpdc05.pdf

 A Stream-based Implementation of XML Encryption
http://portal.acm.org/ft_gateway.cfm?id=764795&type=pdf

 Improving WS-Security Performance with a Template-Based Approach
http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/ICWS.2005.70