santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: 1.3 C++ library timeline?
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:04:44 GMT
Actually I've been thinking of doing it reasonably soon (although my
definition of "reasonably soon" always seems to be rather a long way out
:>).  I'm in the process of wrapping up the XKMS message code for XKRS
messages and then I want to cut a release.  Particularly given some of
the optimisation stuff I did mid last year.

Given that's the case - is there anything special you need, or is it
already in the repo?

Cheers,
	Berin